iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::12.5.05::

Keeping On

I went to Pilates last night. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be... no real pain today. I think it was a stupid idea though for me to do cardio beforehand because it made the whole class harder.

Still haven't had an official weigh in but the numbers are moving down on my dodgy home scales so hopefully it will be really good news when I finally get to weigh myself. I hope so anyway.

I really think I need to push myself harder -- to work out more especially. I'm thinking of getting a personal trainer but money is an issue there. Maybe next month when i get a full pay.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

I need to get weighed

Still going

Moving...

Goals and exercise

Blah

Sick or Sick of It?

Weigh In

The Fat Girl

Photo

Slackness

archives