iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::7.5.05::

Still going

I no longer have my site.... big problems with the name registration and hosting and stuff. Oh well, who needs it.

The weight loss is happening slowly.... been pretty good this week. Even when i wanted comfort food the other night I had a Lean Cuisine lasagne then took to my bed. Woohoo.

My local gym rocks! It is $3.98 a visit and the staff are all very friendly. Mostly I've been sticking to the treadmill but did try a low impact aerobic class - it might have been low impact but it was high co-ordination, damnit.

On Wednesday I was chatting to a woman in the change rooms and she asked me if I was going Pilates cos she was taking the class. I confessed my fear of Pilates and she told me that she eases people into it. She was very friendly and hasme convinced to go along to the class next week.

Later I was on the bike and she came over and asked me if I'd recently lost a fair bit of weight. I told her that I'd lost around 10 kgs and she was asking me what I'd done etc. Then I asked how she knew and she said she could tell by my skin. Yikes. She explained she's a personal trainer and she's used to seeing the weight loss process.

Afterward I thought I might have a talk to her about doing some personal training after the class next week. That might get me using more of the equipment around the gym.

So that's my life at the moment. Oh, I found my old Weight Watchers book from 1999 the other day. I've lost a total of 27 kgs since then. I can't believe I was ever that fat!!!! Man.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Moving...

Goals and exercise

Blah

Sick or Sick of It?

Weigh In

The Fat Girl

Photo

Slackness

A Short and Ranty Post

Stuff

archives