iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::8.5.05::

I need to get weighed

I have no idea what my weight is at the moment, only having my dodgy scales at home. Usually I use my friend's scales (digital ones) or the scales at the Jam Factory but my car isn't working so those options are out. It is getting to be an obsession.

I don't know that I've put on too much weight. It's funny how when you get used to eating well, your definition of binge changes. I felt the guilt of all ages because I ate a Cherry Ripe at work the other day. Once it would have been a daily event (plus one on the way home...plus some chocolate after dinner....)

Hey, I just realised someone. I've been feeling like something is missing in my life lately. Silly me was thinking it was the internet, or tv, or my car or just general loneliness and depression. Or maybe even my son. But it has just dawned on me. It's chocolate. My old buddy, my one constant companion. No wonder I have that lingering sense that something's missing. But I'm not back pedalling. It is like a lightbulb moment for me - to realise that I have been coping through all this shit without resorting to chocolate or other comfort foods. I've been finding things to take their place - like the gym. Woohoo.

Anyway, back to the Cherry Ripe. I went to the gym that night and realised just how many walking it takes to work those calories off. OMG. I'll never eat a Cherry Ripe again.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Still going

Moving...

Goals and exercise

Blah

Sick or Sick of It?

Weigh In

The Fat Girl

Photo

Slackness

A Short and Ranty Post

archives