iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::13.5.05::

Inspiration

I'm back on track and more motivated than ever. See I remembered last night that I'm going to Tassie to see my mum and sister in a month's time. They started dieting the same time I did but have fallen off the wagon so I want to be at my best when I see them. I reckon I can knock off 4 kgs in the next 4 weeks. I was going to aim for 5 but 4 will do me.

Tonight I weighed myself.... still the same weight, damnit. Still 100grams off a 10 kilo loss. Grrrr! I know it's near enough but I want the whole loss... well I really want more than that. Maybe after a big poo I'll make it.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Badness

Keeping On

I need to get weighed

Still going

Moving...

Goals and exercise

Blah

Sick or Sick of It?

Weigh In

The Fat Girl

archives