iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::4.6.05::

Motivation

If ever you need motivating not to pig out, go lingerie shopping. Look at the stuff in your size then look at the stuff you can buy when you shed every pound. I don't think I'll ever eat again.

what a great idea!

By Blogger alethea, at 10:07 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

At last, some movement

One Temptation Resisted

Notice me, damnit

Fight

Kick my arse

Gym

Blah

What a difference a poo makes

Inspiration

Badness

archives