iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::3.6.05::

At last, some movement

Have to type fast, at internet caf and only have 5 mins left....

Anyway, I'm making progress at last. Started doing 8 Minute Abs but was very sceptical about it. After all, what can you achieve in 8 minutes, right?

Well after a week I've lost 3 cms from my waist and hip measurements. I am dead impressed. Of course I've also been doing a lot of walking and have been watching what I eat. The big food improvement this week has been replacing most of my daily coffees with green tea. I realised I don't really want coffee - just a warm drink and a reason to get up from my desk and move around so green tea does the job just as well and has zero calories. How smart is that?

More later, cos the clock is ticking... mmm wonder how many kjs are burnt through superfast typing?

Good for you, with the cms lost and switching to green tea! I still haven't broken the coffee habit--I'm afraid that tea won't be enough to keep me awake on the job!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:27 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

One Temptation Resisted

Notice me, damnit

Fight

Kick my arse

Gym

Blah

What a difference a poo makes

Inspiration

Badness

Keeping On

archives