iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::18.7.05::

So

I went to the gym. I was talking to one of the instuctors and she said to make sure my knees and feet are in line when I walk on the treadmill. So I did and it really made a difference to my knees. I'm glad I went. The gym instructor and I were talking about how it's easy to make excuses and miss a night, then one night leads to two then three and next thing you know, you are spending your life on the couch (if you had a couch) watching telly (if you had a telly).

***

Sara Lee frozen raspberries are the shit. The packet is resealable so you can throw some on your icecream or in with your oatmeal for breakfast or in some pancakes if you make pancakes. I love raspberries maybe more than any other food on earth, with the possible exception of cheese. Speaking of cheese, I've been eating it after not having any for months. Cheese is great. I had a cheese and spinach and capsicum and mum's relish toastie for lunch with soup. Man I enjoyed it.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Obsession?

Investing In Thin

Envy

Maintain the Rage

Mp3 Player

Food and stuff

Psst....

Mmmm.... okay...

More

Oh yeah...

archives