iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::18.7.05::

Obsession?

Should I go to the gym tonight? I feel like I should, I've been going at least 6 days a week and working out real hard. But tonight my body is rebelling... my knees are sore and my lower back catches with pain when I get up. This isn't the normal muscle soreness of working out but real soreness. A day's rest isn't going to hurt but still part of me feels like it is failure not to go. One day off and the whole program is going to go belly up. I could go swimming which would mean less wear and tear on the body, but it's cold out and getting awful late.

Sigh. I guess a day off it is.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Investing In Thin

Envy

Maintain the Rage

Mp3 Player

Food and stuff

Psst....

Mmmm.... okay...

More

Oh yeah...

Booze Hound

archives