iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::29.6.05::

Mmmm.... okay...

I have many things of much seriousness to discuss but my time today is short and the issues are still brewing in my head so I just wanted to say this. For the second time, I was asked by someone at gym if I'd lost a lot of weight recently. Not by people I've met before, who knew me pre-weight loss and want to compliment me, but by people who can see I've lost weight by looking at my body. What does that say? That I'm all floppy and saggy? It's hardly the kind of thing you want to hear, I'd think.

I guess I just have firm up. Then people will think I've always been thin. Okay so maybe I have to get thin too. But it's coming. It really is.

i find it so hard to hear a compliment after hearing my own voices talk me down after so long.
would doing a bit of weight training help, do you think?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:00 pm  

it can't hurt, that's for sure. and if you don't get compliments, you can beat ppl up with your new muscles.

By Blogger Kathryn, at 9:48 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

More

Oh yeah...

Booze Hound

Oh yeah...

Clothes and Things

Short and Sweet

Stuff

P.S.

Home

The Things We Do For Lard

archives