iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::10.4.06::

Monday

We had three people walk out of RPM class tonight. I've never seen that happen before. One girl walked out for the rest of the class and the other two pretended to go to the toilet, like that fooled anyone.

I felt like yelling out - Hey, you. Did you run 14.7 km yesterday? No? Well get your butt back here on that bike and keep pedalling.

And then, at the end of the class, I did the very thing I've been bitching about. I walked out before the stretching. I had a very good excuse though. My foot started cramping up something fiercesome so I had to get off the bike and put weight on it. Then I missed half the stretches so decided it was better to leave and do my own.

The results of the R4tK are in the paper tomorrow. I might actually buy it instead of waiting until Thursday for them to posted online.

Did I mention that I think you're a machine??
LOL. Have a great day!
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 7:57 am  

I've been one of those people who has walked out of an RPM class never to return! I admire you for sticking with it, I couldn't hear a word the bloody instructor was saying over the thudding techno beats!

By Blogger Sarah, at 8:01 am  

sob.... my name isn't in the paper... i reckon she didn't zap me properly at the end. i knew it! my 5 seconds of fame - gone! but official time of girl I walked with was 2.19:36. yeah me and yeah you on doing an RPM class yesterday. You're a machine!

By Blogger Cinders, at 9:58 am  

oh no... I can't believe they screwed yours up also... what tha??

By Blogger Cinders, at 2:41 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

I Did It!

PS.

At my age...

Weigh in - 76.6 kg

Pants Rock!

Too Cool For School

Advice

Gym Bitching

More Sunday Thoughts

Sunday Stuff

archives