iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::8.4.06::

PS.

I had another weight loss first last night. I've NEVER been to see a band and bought a t-shirt before. I've always assumed the women's fitted styles wouldn't fit, well mostly they are tiny fittings, and I've not wanted to spend money on a baggy men's style one. But I got the tiny, fitted women's one last night. Woohoo! It's tight and the t-shirt selling guy was a bit worried about the sizing - I wasn't about to explain my weight loss stuff to him over the noise of the crowd but it does fit.

Oooohhhh, a skinny T - that must be incredible! I hope you're prancing around in it right now.

My Dad still does the concert thing and has been known to get in a mosh or two. Probably not great for his dicky knee but excellent for the ego!

By Blogger CaramelKitKat, at 12:27 pm  

So funny, my son went to that concert. Now I wonder what he got up to. bet you sweated off any gain. Good luck tomorrrow.

By Blogger michelle, at 2:34 pm  

cool a skinny shirt good on ya
have a good weekend

By Blogger Baby Bump Wanted, at 6:30 pm  

Oh, well done! What a great feeling to be able to buy one of those skinny T's.

By Blogger Suzy, at 10:20 am  

Whoot! You really have to get yourself on Flickr (or any photo account) so you can share visuals :-)

By Blogger Mary, at 3:11 pm  

Whoops, you already ARE on Flickr "red spelt backwards"!! Sorry matey, I just sent you an invite and then realised :-/

By Blogger Mary, at 3:14 pm  

Whooo hooo for the t at the gig. I have never been game to do that. Way to go...

By Blogger Margaret, at 10:06 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

At my age...

Weigh in - 76.6 kg

Pants Rock!

Too Cool For School

Advice

Gym Bitching

More Sunday Thoughts

Sunday Stuff

Weigh In - 76 kgs

Plans

archives