iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::31.3.06::

Weigh In - 76 kgs

Yes, a 2 kgs gain this week! That's my biggest gain in a year but not totally unexpected since I've had a couple of weeks filled with eating out and drinking. I'm blaming it on the booze because my eating hasn't been that bad really. I think going out and having some drinks once in a while won't hurt but having two weekends filled with boozing is too much for me.

The other thing I want to watch is my lunches. Most days I go to the Falafel Kitchen and get a half turkish pocket that you can fill yourself with salads and things for $4.50. Great value and it sounds healthy, but I always feel like you can't trust salads made by other people - you never know how much oil they have added. I got caught out at lunch time yesterday too. Went into Borders and grabbed some magazines to flick through in the cafe - but they only had the worst kind of sandwiches. Some of them had the nutritional info on them but it was for 6 serves! That is so dodgy... who makes 6 serves out of one sandwich?

So anyway, last night was the blogger's dinner. What a great night. I got there early and Lucinda was waiting outside. I didn't recognise her at first - she looks fantastic (plus we're only ever seen each other before at fun runs in our trackies...lol).

Actually, I'd met everyone who turned up last night before, except Brooke, and was amazed at the changes. What an inspirational group! The others who came along were Phil, Ashley, Linda, Jadey and Brooke. Phil is so organised, she has photos up already!

You and I might be in competition to see who gained the most this week - I'm going over to weigh-in shortly!

By Blogger Sue, at 8:15 am  

Organised?! More like wanting to get them up while I had a window!!

Great to see you again, you are looking SENSATIONAL!!

By Blogger philippa_moore, at 9:05 am  

Wish I could have met you all!

The photos are fabulous!

By Blogger The Candid Bandit, at 9:08 pm  

It was good to catch up last night - mmmm falafel kitchen....

By Blogger Cinders, at 10:01 pm  

Great to acknowledge the gain and then move on. You know what to do now :-) Isn't it empowering?

Sounds like you guys had a really nice time too. It's great that we are all meeting each other! Now for Sydney and Melbourne to meet up. One day!!

By Blogger Mary, at 10:59 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Plans

The Good

Blair Witch Wedding

Weigh In - 74 kgs

Stuff

Handy Hint...

Sniffles

Sniffles

Drinking

Rollercoaster of Lard - Weigh in 74 kgs

archives