iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::19.3.06::

Drinking

I think I drank a zillion calories worth of booze this weekend... I don't even want to try to count it. Friday night I had drinks with my friends home from overseas. It was so great to see them back and we had lots of catching up to do.

Saturday morning I woke up with the hangover from hell. I remember now why I don't drink. I couldn't be vertical at all. I had planned to go to spin class then meet up with friend for a few drinks so we could all head back into the city for the pole dancing and other hen's night fun together.

Well every time I stood up, I thought I was going to throw up. I skipped spin class. Then I skipped the meeting up for drinks and went straight to the pole dancing. I was definitely not a happy pole dancer and had to have a few dashes for the loo. It was heaps of fun though even though I was total crap at it.

The rest of the night was fun. Well I had a good time. I hadn't eaten all day so pigged out at the buffet dinner then felt like a stuffed piggy - not a good way to eat but it had taken most of the day before I could keep dinner down.

The bad part of the night was the hen. I am so angry right now, I'm almost tempted to not go to the wedding. I'd organised the night and I thought everything was great but she didn't. She hated the venue, she hated the food, she hated everything and, of course, it was all my fault. Basically she was being a mean, nasty bitch all night and every time she spoke to me, it was to either complain or say something horrid.

When we left the karaoke place, she stood beside me and said - I've got better tits than you - what the hell is that about? I didn't realise it was a competition.

We ended up at a bar where she decided to have a bitch session about my sister so I left - not in a big drama queen fit or anything, I just said I had to catch the last tram and said goodbye to everyone and came home.

I don't understand how anyone can be so nasty. It isn't just prewedding jitters, it's plain shittiness.

Wow, what a cow! Pre-wedding jitters, or any other sort, do not explain that behaviour. Are you going to say anything?

By Blogger a mummy losing it, at 3:37 pm  

GRRRR What a B I T C H
My first thoughts were that she must be jealous... ? :S

By Blogger Ang, at 3:56 pm  

What a cow, plain and simple. Friends don't do that to each other, not my kind anyway. Try not to take it on board. Imagine getting married to someone like that!?

By Blogger Mary, at 4:56 pm  

Grotty bag - way too over the top to be excused as wedding nerves. Good on you for not leaving in a huff.
LOL at your hangover - sometimes we forget we're supposed to be grown-ups. My boy has been moping around with a hangover all day - at least he doesn't have to hide it from his parents like we did at 17!

By Blogger Sue, at 8:24 pm  

Thats disgusting behaviour by anyone out of kindergarten! OMG why would someone be so horrible. Go to the wedding - dont buy a gift fucke her she can pay for your meal anyway.

By Blogger Jadey, at 9:56 pm  

Oh she needs to grow up! Can I say that??

Hope you had a good time with your friends...are they just out for the wedding, or are they back for good.

Have a good week.,

By Blogger Lucinda, at 11:38 pm  

bloody hell! pre-wedding jitters or not, that's no excuse for being a complete biaaaatch!!? grrrr...

just had this horrible vision of doing spinning with a hangover... eeek! i wouldn't have done the class either, hehe.

By Blogger Shauna, at 1:15 am  

Eekads! That is no good at all! And to think you took all this time to put a fun night together for her! People can be so rude and just mean.

and who cares who has better tits? I mean really?! Are we 12?

So sorry to hear the night didnt go as well as planned. But at least you were the bigger person -- so good for you!!!

By Blogger jeannie*, at 4:11 am  

No one should speak to friends like that. I would ask her what her problem is before the wedding and give her a chance to explain herself and if she cant - then put her in the freezer. NO ON!
Congrats on losing 1/3 of your body weight - thats so exciting!
vx

By Blogger missy vas, at 2:37 pm  

Gosh, what a mixed night of emotions for you. I hope she stopped whingeing for a minute and thanked you at least. Friday night sounded like fun.

By Blogger Cinders, at 5:24 pm  

She sounds so unappreciative! Her rudeness can not be passed off as pre-wedding jitters, she just sounds like a nasty bitch who doesn't appreciate a good friend. I'm happy and grateful towards any friend who offers me a helping hand in relation to my wedding, what's her excuse? I would want to blow off her wedding too if I were you. I hope she apologises for her terrible behaviour.

By Blogger Sarah, at 6:17 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Rollercoaster of Lard - Weigh in 74 kgs

Tired

Once More, With Feeling...

Dear Anon,

Busy Busy

Me

Weigh In - 75.6 kgs

Food

Work

Run Baby Run

archives