iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::8.3.06::

Work

I start my new job today. LuckilyI don't have to go in until 10.00 but I might leave earlier because I just realised I have no breakfast food in the house and I'm starving.

Yesterday I did a weights workout at the gym and thought I worked hard but I'm not feeling it today (apart from having lunge butt) so maybe I could have worked harder. I don't know if I want to go to the gym today - I think I'll have a rest day, maybe do some walking.

Best of luck with your new job!

By Blogger Suzy, at 8:55 am  

Good luck today with your new job....and finding some brekky 8-)

By Blogger Learning Leaders, at 9:06 am  

Good luck with your new job - hope it goes well for you.
Have a great week !
Me

By Blogger Me, at 9:11 am  

maybe you're getting better at it and that's why you're not as sore...ever think of that? Good luck with your job (i almost typed, good luck with lunge butt...where is my head at...lol).

By Blogger Madamx81, at 1:12 pm  

Good luck with the new job Kathryn. I don't get as sore at gym anymore either but I still think I am working hard.

By Blogger michelle, at 2:42 pm  

I think your pain threshold has increased and that might be why you're not "feeling" it as much too. What do you think?

By Blogger Mary, at 5:21 pm  

Pray tell- what is lunge but?

Hope the job is a good un.

By Blogger Lainey, at 12:50 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Run Baby Run

Binge Triggers and Problem Foods

Binge Triggers and Problem Foods

Weigh In Day - 75.2 Kilograms

Call the circus...

More About Chocolate

Quickie...

Stuffed

Sore

19 Years

archives