iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::28.2.06::

Quickie...

Buggered tonight. Still. Had my first class today. Still eating chocolate.

give us a bit... :P

hope you get a good snooze tonight. will you tell us a wee bit about your class? the writer nerds will want to know :)

take care!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:42 pm  

LOL, I was thinking the same as dg above ;-) Would love to hear about the class also!

By Blogger Mary, at 5:45 am  

I meant to say this in your later post but forgot !!!
I think having some chocolate is a good idea rather than no chocolate and then spending more time thinking about it. I have also said (although I don't do it as often as I woudl like) that I will only eat decent chocolate instead of a whole slab of the normal everyday chocolate. Hope you get on top of the chocolate cravings before they get too out of hand.

By Blogger Me, at 10:13 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Stuffed

Sore

19 Years

WTF...

Weigh In - 77 kgs

Melbourne Bloggers Meetup

Synchronicity

I Need Sleep

I Love Lychees

Running

archives