iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::24.2.06::

Weigh In - 77 kgs

Well I had a gain this week. Not unexpected but I have to confess something. After last Friday's weigh in (at 76.4 kg), I got on the scales Saturday morning and they were back up to the 77s. I think half my problems this week are in my thinking - well I'm going to have a gain no matter what. That is just plain stupid.

Several times, I've talked about my rule of three. When things get tough and it's too hard to fix everything at once, I give myself three things rules. I figure three is an easy number. I can change three little things about my life.

So here they are:

  1. Keep up the exercise as much as possible - not going to be easy with work and school this week but I'll do the best I can.
  2. Stop eating lollies and chocolates. Even if I have to take a whole sack of fruit to work with me. I've got to curb these bad habits before they get too strong.
  3. Make sleep a priority.

That's it for the next week. I'm not going to track. I'm not even going to worry if I gain again (well not too much).


Bugger about the gain. Your list is good and will go a long way to reverse the trend. I especially like #3 and will endeavour to get as much in as possible this weekend.

Hope you have a good one :)

By Blogger Margaret, at 8:19 pm  

Good to see you are being more positive about things...and moving on fromn the gain to a wicked plan of action.

I'm too nervous to go on those training runs because I know damn well that I would come LAST!

By Blogger Lucinda, at 8:29 pm  

Such a minor gain in the grand scheme of your amazing loss to date! I really like your rule of three so stick by them and be good to yourself this week :-)

By Blogger Mary, at 9:59 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Melbourne Bloggers Meetup

Synchronicity

I Need Sleep

I Love Lychees

Running

The Girl with the Most Cake...

What the hell am I doing?

Mornings Suck

Weigh In - 76.5 kgs

Rest

archives