iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::18.2.06::

What the hell am I doing?

I went to the market this morning and just went out of control. It started with some chocolates and lollies and then I got a slice of pizza - a huge quarter of a pizza slice. They cut it in 2 so I was going to give one to Andrew but he hates Mexican pizza so I ended up eating it all. Then I gorged on the Turkish bread that was supposed to do me for lunch next week and ham and grapes and nectarines.

Instead of going for a run, I came home and slept instead. I might go for a run now and minimise the damage.

Damn it was good pizza though.

sounds a bit like my day.....
but hey you enjoyed it & tomorrow is a new day! hope u are having a great weekend!

By Blogger Kt, at 7:33 pm  

What are LAN games??? Sorry I'm a bit dumb. :S

Lol at the gym stories... hehe. Don't ya love posers.

I hope next week goes smoothly for you
Take care
A

By Blogger Ang, at 8:28 pm  

Well at least your binge tasted good LOL. These days I just can't explain because I've had a few of them myself. I guess some days we just need to go *rah*. Can't be bloody good all the time hey ;-)

By Blogger Mary, at 9:52 am  

At least you ate something yummy and enjoyed it, not just stuffed your gob with mediocre junk! You'll more than make up for it, I'm sure. Hope you're having a great weekend!

By Blogger philippa_moore, at 1:03 pm  

That pizza is good! I had it once at the market with a friend...the slices are huge...still you ENJOYED it :)

Did you see Springsteen when he was out a few years back??

I could have killed that woman with the hair...but she was either drunk....or very stoned..or just odd!

Ah, that is what you meant by Indie...COOL!

Have a great week and make sure you get enough sleep!

By Blogger Lucinda, at 11:14 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Mornings Suck

Weigh In - 76.5 kgs

Rest

Even More Buggered

Buggered

The Biggest Loser

Time To Get Serious!

Migraine

A Kinda, Sorta Anniversary

Weigh In - 77.2

archives