iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::17.2.06::

Weigh In - 76.5 kgs

I guess that's a respectable loss but I'm feeling a bit blah about it today. I think it's hard at the moment cos in the past I've always focused on the next 5 kgs but now I can't help but look at the whole picture. I'm 6.5 kgs away from my goal. I guess, in the old measurements, that's just one piddly stone. Still I'll be glad to get under 75 kgs - it will make it seem more real.

Now, must get in the shower or I'll be late for work. I've worked 4 days this week and they want me back next week too. The travel time (nearly an hour each way) is getting me down but I think when I have money - next week is my first paycheck in ages that isn't entirely earmarked for bills - I'll feel much better. Time to buy me a treat.

Just look at that number!! 76.5kg is excellent! Congrat's on another loss :o)

1 hr travel is crappy :-(

By Blogger Unknown, at 8:41 am  

I would be ecstatic to be 76.5, but i'm hoping to be there soon. 1 hour travel is crappy, but I guess it's all relative to how much you're getting paid and how much you need the money. Have a great weekend,
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 9:52 am  

Well done on the loss babe and hey, use the travel time to write! :-)

By Blogger Mary, at 6:32 pm  

great loss, 76.5kg thats amazing and so close to goal. you will be there before you know it

By Blogger Baby Bump Wanted, at 9:14 pm  

Only 1.5kgs until the last 5kgs! Maybe you could think of it like that.

One hour travel time is ugh! Mary suggestion of using it as writing time is good...or are you squashed like a sardine in a connex tin?

Great loss this week!

By Blogger Lucinda, at 9:16 pm  

That's a pound a half- you are mental not to be happy with that woman!

I used to love my half hour walk time to work as I could spend an hour a day getting ma shit together in my head.

By Blogger Lainey, at 2:53 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Rest

Even More Buggered

Buggered

The Biggest Loser

Time To Get Serious!

Migraine

A Kinda, Sorta Anniversary

Weigh In - 77.2

Life

Tired

archives