iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::8.2.06::

Tired

I was going to go to the gym tonight but I felt so blah so I came home and slept instead. Now I feel like I'm getting the flu ----- arrrrrgghhh! I don't need this. I can't afford not to work.

I had another interview today - I don't think I had the skills they were looking for though. It shits me. Surely employers have some kind of moral obligation not to drag you in for an interview when you aren't going to get the job. It's not like I have hidden skills I don't list on my resume, you know just as a hidden surprise. Interviews are time consuming and mean that I'm not working so not getting paid for that time. It bugs me when I don't even have a chance of getting the job.

Somehow, with all my piggery, I don't think I'll have a loss this week. I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles. Mmmm... cookie.

I just came on to blog so I could stop thinking about food. D'oh!! LOL. Usually with interviews, if you have all of the "Essential criteria" they can't not interview you, it's a legal requirement. Hope you find something soon.
Have a great night, I really hope you're not getting sick.
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 9:29 pm  

Mmm, cookie. Good luck with the interviews babe. I am at this stage too now and agree they are time consuming. I hate canvassing for clients sometimes but it's good when you get a contract. Be good to yourself and I hope you don't get sick!

By Blogger Mary, at 6:21 am  

oh no...not the dreaded flu...i think i'm almost at 7weeks with mine qand it wont go away...my advise see a dr early...who knows how interviews work these day...but good luck with it all

By Blogger laura, at 10:42 am  

Hope you are feeling better soon - it is lousy to get sick when you are getting into your exercise and wanting to do things.
Hang in there and look after yourself !
Me

By Blogger Me, at 2:09 pm  

Are you okay mate? Sound a little down and flat. You are a great person with a great outlook on life and you will find just that extra special something soon and that is why things are taking there time. Hold on in there.

By Blogger Jules, at 2:37 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Walk

Stuffed

Makeover Expo

Wish Jeans

Weigh In - 77.6 kg

Tired

Resolutions Revisited

Oh yeah...

Knickers In A Knot

Quiz Time:

archives