iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::31.1.06::

Knickers In A Knot

I'm a big fan of comfortable knickers - if I want to floss my teeth, I'll do it from the right end...lol - but they sure can create problems when you lose weight. See as the knickers get looser they sit higher, inching up to your underarms, but your other clothes get looser and the waist gets lower. That leaves a very unattractive gap of floral Bonds! Time to go shopping, I think.

I realised last night that the Super Sunset fun runs start on Wednesday. I especially want to do the first one because you run through the zoo. Pity the site is so lacking in information about parking/public transport. Still, my friend did this run last year and he said it was just amazing running past the girafes and other animals. If I had realised this, I'd have not worn myself out yesterday!

I also want to do the Go The Tan (thanks Lucinda) on the weekend. On top of all that, I'm working from Wednesday for 1-2 weeks. It's going to be a busy week.

busy busy busy... you've got the running bug for sure. The Sunset run thru the zoo is meant to be fantastic. Good luck with work.

By Blogger Cinders, at 8:28 am  

How odd you are writing about your knickers. I made a comment on an earlier post of yours today about running while wearing a thong. In the UK is a g-string and I though why not run in small knickers? And now you are writing about pants!

Spooky.

By Blogger Lainey, at 8:57 am  

PS) By pants I mean knickers, not trousers! Bloody Hell the perils of cross country posts! And by post I mean this message! (I jest!)

By Blogger Lainey, at 8:58 am  

WOW those runs look great. And how much fun for the giraffes to look down from high above and espy those floral bonds creepy above the trackies. LOL.

Time to admit you have a smaller butt and get some undies to fit :D

By Blogger Margaret, at 9:02 am  

hahahah I'm the EXACT same way with undies ~ actually mine were getting so bad it was all saggy in the butt area (too much info??) lol.

Can't wait to see the BDO photos~ how exciting, I liked Magic Dirt a while back but have not heard anything new of theirs in years... and how sucky @ stripes!!! I hate when you're pressed to validate things like that.

You've made me want to look up all the fun runs and such in Canberra this year, how exciting you'll have to give a detailed update of the zoo run! You are doing it right?

By Blogger Dee, at 10:23 am  

I know EXACTLY what you mean - but I don't have floral, just plain!!
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 11:04 am  

Ah stupid underwear at the moment I am on Target genetic floral...bring on the bonds soon!

Plus I hate floral which doesn't make a great start to your day when you swear at your undies!

The Zoo run sound great will see how my budget goes...I like the idea of the Tan thing though...as I would like to get an official time, and then come back next year and kick arse.

By Blogger Lucinda, at 11:33 am  

Oh yes! I am totally 100% with you on the knicker front! Mine end up sitting around the top half of my back which is lucky cos my jeans sit so low you could see my butt crack! (if not for my huge parachute undies) .. sorry about the visual!
The run through the zoo sounds awesome! Wish they had things like that around my way!

xx

By Blogger Nancy Bou, at 11:58 am  

Oh yes! I am totally 100% with you on the knicker front! Mine end up sitting around the top half of my back which is lucky cos my jeans sit so low you could see my butt crack! (if not for my huge parachute undies) .. sorry about the visual!
The run through the zoo sounds awesome! Wish they had things like that around my way!

xx

By Blogger Nancy Bou, at 11:59 am  

Time for shopping! I love knicker shopping :-) The runs look good too.

By Blogger Mary, at 5:01 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Quiz Time:

Big Day Out

Sunday

Gym Adventures

Weigh In.... and Men!

A message for Briony....

Oh and one other thing...

Exhausted

Changes

Just to clarify...

archives