iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::30.1.06::

Quiz Time:

Q. Which uber running legend, ran 3 km on the treadmill at the gym today without stopping?

A. You guessed it - ME! Woohoo. I have been doing 5 min intervals (ala Sharon) and decided to try for 7 minutes instead. Got to 7 minutes and kept going and going....


Oh yeah, and it will take me a while to post the photos cos I had an old skool camera so I need to get stuff developed!!!

Whoot, well done babe!

By Blogger Mary, at 6:09 pm  

Woohoo!! Excellent work!

By Blogger Unknown, at 6:33 pm  

Well Done!

You'll be over the bridge and through the tunnel in no time.

The eggs and tuna are giving me enough protein at the moment - I think. I bought some oranges, apples and nectarines today...mmm fruit!

By Blogger Lucinda, at 6:36 pm  

You gooooooo!!!!!
3kms... thats impressive :)

By Blogger Ang, at 7:53 pm  

3kms is excellent. you've been working really hard so it's no wonder.

By Blogger Cinders, at 8:15 pm  

Yay you, well done - see - you are a MACHINE!! LOL
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 11:03 am  

You farkin rock!

I want to be like you when I grow up.

By Blogger The Candid Bandit, at 2:07 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Big Day Out

Sunday

Gym Adventures

Weigh In.... and Men!

A message for Briony....

Oh and one other thing...

Exhausted

Changes

Just to clarify...

Embarassment

archives