iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::24.1.06::

Just to clarify...

I'm not going to the Big Day Out on my own - I'm not nearly that brave - but with my dear friend, Sugar Lips :)

I didn't get the Converse high tops - I tried them on but I expected them to be more *bouncy*. I have some shoes at home that I'll wear if nothing screams "buy me" in the next few days. At least it will be a cheaper option and with the $50+ I save, I might be able to buy one (watered down) beer on the day.

At the risk of sounding all P. Hilton like, "You're Hot!"

Wish I could rock out with ya.

By Blogger The Candid Bandit, at 12:36 am  

Ohhhh, dont talk BDO...this is the first year that i'm gonna miss in like oh like 5 years....how sad....now hearing how close it is and all I wanna go

By Blogger laura, at 3:24 am  

BDO is definitely more fun with someone else! You've gotta have someone to compare notes with.

By Blogger Sue, at 7:04 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Embarassment

Questions

Dissing on the Date...

More updates...

Updates

Shopping...

Tagged By Dee

Happier

Once Upon A Time...

Beach

archives