iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::26.1.06::

A message for Briony....

If you read this, I just want to let you know - you've done something to your blog so only "team members" can comment! I was trying to tell you how to fix the date header problem...

Oh fuck, I have no idea what I did. Thanks for letting me know. I'll try and fix it now.
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 9:13 am  

OK I've fixed it now, sorry, i'm not really very good at this blog business. I should have just left well enough alone and not tried to change the damn thing I suppose! LMAO.
Hope it's cooled down for you today, our temp is on its way back up for the weekend. Of course, because I don't have air cond at home. Might have to spend the weekned driving around in the car with the baby.
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 9:17 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Oh and one other thing...

Exhausted

Changes

Just to clarify...

Embarassment

Questions

Dissing on the Date...

More updates...

Updates

Shopping...

archives