iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::26.1.06::

Oh and one other thing...

Barbara suggested Atkins or slim right protein bars as a good snack to take along to the Big Day Out. I'm also thinking non-squishy fruit like a couple of apples. Any other suggestions so I avoid the chip vans?

the krishnas r usually there, they have all vegetarian stuff (only one or 2 meal choices) but its pretty much rice and veggies and I think its really yummy....I read ur previous psot as well about the blondes at the espy....I hang out there a fair bit (and i'm blonde) so if I ever feel evil eyes darting in my direction, i'll look out for you :P although i know what u mean....short shorts and tiny lil tops ( i opt for clothes) enjoy the bdo :)

By Blogger laura, at 12:02 pm  

I've never been to BDO, but I went to Homebake a couple of years ago. We just didn't eat. We drank though, and got pizza when we got home that night. Oh to be young and single again and going to festivals! What about nuts - almonds or something? Or a chinese container with salad in it, then you could throw the container away? Personally I would just be eating the chips, but i've turned into 'hopeless Briony' right now so don't listen to me!
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 5:48 pm  

What about some grapes and cherries in a throw away chines container. Maybe take a small ruck sack and put the grapes and cherries in a small soft esky with a frozen thingy in the bottom. That'll keep them cold!

By Blogger Jaykay, at 8:37 pm  

brazil nuts, almonds and dates? you can just shove em in a wee container and they won't wilt in the heat! hehe.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:32 pm  

i would go with nuts, maybe almonds and dried fruit like apricots.

Oops! just noticed that dg said the same thing - therefore it must be right!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:43 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Exhausted

Changes

Just to clarify...

Embarassment

Questions

Dissing on the Date...

More updates...

Updates

Shopping...

Tagged By Dee

archives