iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::29.1.06::

Sunday

I realised something this morning - I know longer question or even think about if I'm going to succeed at weight loss. In the beginning, I used to think about that a lot: Can I do this? Can I keep doing this? Now I worry about the how and when, the if never occurs to me.

I guess that's what they mean by a lifestyle change. It becomes like other aspects of life - working or being a parent or driving a car even. Sure you don't also do the right thing or give 100%, and some times you are disappointed at your own efforts, but you just keep on doing it regardless.

I'm off to the Big Day Out today. I'll post some pics if things work out. I've got a disposable camera that's been sitting around for ages so I figure today is as good as any for finishing it off. Must remember to take some pics before I go because apparently the grounds are a mud bath after all the rain we've had here!

You got it sista and I hope you have a brilliant day today! I want to see some Iggy shots!! :-)

By Blogger Mary, at 9:30 am  

omg...have a great day....so sad i'm not coming

By Blogger laura, at 11:18 am  

have an awesome time at the BDO, hope u get some great photos!
what a great change in attitudes, no more ifs!

By Blogger Kt, at 5:48 pm  

Did I hear that Iggy got his "thing" out at the Sydney BDO? Gross. How much does he love himself?
Hope you don't get the flash! LMAO.
Hope you had (are still having )a brilliant day. Wish I was there.
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 6:46 pm  

Whooo Hoooo - this is a great post. And as you related it to raising kids it made so much sense to me. Hope you had a great time at BDO :D And here is to success in whatever form it takes.

By Blogger Margaret, at 8:38 pm  

Hope you had a great day out at BDO !!! Would love to see some pics if you managed to take any.
Have a great week.
Me

By Blogger Me, at 11:26 pm  

I totally know that feeling. I know I'm going to get to a good weight if I live how I'm living now, failure just isn't an option any more. It's wonderful that you've got to that point in this whole thing!

Pictures would be great too :)

By Blogger YP, at 6:19 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Gym Adventures

Weigh In.... and Men!

A message for Briony....

Oh and one other thing...

Exhausted

Changes

Just to clarify...

Embarassment

Questions

Dissing on the Date...

archives