iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::3.2.06::

Weigh In - 77.6 kg

Weigh in today. I was disappointed then I realised it was a 0.8 loss. That's not so shabby. My eating hasn't been so good this week - a chocolate chip cookie here, a wagon wheel there. I need to make sure I have enough fruit to last week so these other things don't creep in.

Not too shabby at all!! Congrat's :o) You are well in the 70's now.

By Blogger Unknown, at 8:49 am  

Not in the least bit shabby, yay you!

It seems like only yesterday that you were in the 80s, but now you're entrenched in the 70s. Your chipping away each week shows me that I shouldn't be disappointed by smaller results (or go off the rails after them) as they turn into significant ones.

By Blogger CaramelKitKat, at 9:02 am  

Well done on another loss. No way that's shabby!!
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 10:40 am  

Fantastic, .8 is not shabby at all, any loss is good, anything over 500g is something to be dancing about 'dance, NOW!'

I'm not doing the time trial this weekend because of sad financial status GRR. I'll get a friend to stop watch me in a few weeks, I really wanted my boxer shorts!

By Blogger Lucinda, at 3:57 pm  

Whoo hoo - what a loss!! Go you!!

By Blogger philippa_moore, at 4:57 pm  

Fantastic loss babe, well done!

By Blogger Mary, at 9:31 pm  

800 grams is great - I've finally got into the habit of taking a week's worth of fruit to work on a Monday - sure helps stop the snacking!

By Blogger Sue, at 4:18 am  

A wagon wheel? Okay, I'm going to assume this is some sort of treat I've never heard of, because I hear wood is really hard on the digestive system :)

By Blogger Jennette Fulda, at 5:35 am  

Gee you are getting so close to your goal. Way to go on the determination front.

By Blogger Jules, at 9:47 am  

Congrats on the loss Kathryn. That is fantastic. Hearting all those muscles is obviously paying off LOL

By Blogger Margaret, at 12:48 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Tired

Resolutions Revisited

Oh yeah...

Knickers In A Knot

Quiz Time:

Big Day Out

Sunday

Gym Adventures

Weigh In.... and Men!

A message for Briony....

archives