iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::31.1.06::

Oh yeah...

If you missed my other post about it, the Makeover Expo is on this weekend. I'm going along on Sunday with Jadey and Beck. Let me know if you wanna come along. And, since I have to finish off my camera, I think I should take before and after shoots - see if we come out all purty and madeover.

hey Kath, I might come along with you. where does everyone live? how you all getting in there? email me at angel_2004@optusnet.com.au, I would love to meet you all :-)

By Blogger Angel, at 12:26 am  

oh I'm *so* jealous!! Have fun

By Blogger Dee, at 9:17 am  

OMG another reason why I wish I lived in Melbourne! Have fun.
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 12:50 pm  

Now that sounds like a lot of fun! Yes, photos :-)

By Blogger Mary, at 5:02 pm  

:-(

I'm a poo bum.

I double booked ladies. My humblest of apologies. I regret that I wont get to meet you both this time.

I sent an email yesterday, I hope you both arent too cheesed off.

By Blogger The Candid Bandit, at 2:10 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Knickers In A Knot

Quiz Time:

Big Day Out

Sunday

Gym Adventures

Weigh In.... and Men!

A message for Briony....

Oh and one other thing...

Exhausted

Changes

archives