iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::19.2.06::

The Girl with the Most Cake...

I dunno what got into me yesterday. I mean, the pizza was bad enough but then I just seemed to not stop eating after that. I consumed everything in sight. Even Andrew was astounded and he is used to himself!

I don't know what triggered that binge. I have been very tired and when I'm tired I overeat. I don't think there is anything else going on in my brain though. Maybe just money worries and job worries and the usual shite. Maybe I'm panicking because I'm getting closer to goal. My mind is a strange thing.

You know what is bugging me - I seem to be hovering around the same size for the last few months. I've lost kgs but my measurements aren't moving. God damn it. I need to lose some cms. Why don't my measurements change? It's not faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaair.

Anyway, today was much better. I got up and went to the gym. I didn't want to but I'd borrowed dvds last time I went and had to return them. Great motivator, huh... I had a good workout and then looked around the shops and walked home.

i can't even imagine what kind of mind games your body and brain plays on you when you are that close to goal - i have never been there. But if you can imagine feeling like I do right now, huge and lazy and bloated and disgusting, you would find the motivation that is alluding you at the moment. If you want to borrow an extra 50 kilos, I am quite willing to part with it : )

I think that you have done amazing things. I can't imagine why the measurements aren't changing unless you are getting smaller where you aren't measuring like maybe your chin is smaller, or your neck or maybe your feet ( see diet girls entry about her shrinking feet!)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:00 pm  

You are getting closer to your goal and you have some such a long way and you have done a wonderful job. Well done for not dwelling on the overeating and getting motivated and going to the gym and walking. Don't worry about the measurements, just think about how much better and healthier you feel. Have a great week!

By Blogger Suzy, at 2:16 pm  

I reckon it's the tiredness for sure, as well as the other stuff. You just can't think straight and your body is asking for a hit of something, anything! I've had to deal with the tiredness thing lately and with stress added, not fun. It doesn't last though, remember that!

You are so amazingly dedicated to the gym atm, well done!

By Blogger Mary, at 3:40 pm  

You write the most fabulous things. I have been wondering about the cms too. I am now 76.5kgs (snap!) and my measurements have changed very little in the last 3 months. I was hoping at least to not fill in my bra as much LOL.

These last few posts of yours have really got me thinking - especially about smug mirror watching gym bunnies falling over equipment - and I think that by the time you reach maintance the competition will be on with yourself to not let the number get higher. It won't be about the number dropping any more but god damn it if the scales dare to go one kg higher!!

You do sound stressed about work, finances, being so close to goal, and I know that these things encourage me to turn to food rather than exercise. You have done / are doing so bloody fantastically well. These last couple of days are not going to undo all that work.

Long comment. Needs to stop. Now :D

By Blogger Margaret, at 10:31 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

What the hell am I doing?

Mornings Suck

Weigh In - 76.5 kgs

Rest

Even More Buggered

Buggered

The Biggest Loser

Time To Get Serious!

Migraine

A Kinda, Sorta Anniversary

archives