iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::17.3.06::

Rollercoaster of Lard - Weigh in 74 kgs

It seems lately I have one week with a small gain ffollowed by a big loss. I can live with that as it means I'm 1.6 down from last week. Weird, huh? I never used to have more than a kg loss last year. Now I'm exercising less and eating treats but losing the weight. Maybe I'm not eating as much as I think and, to be honest, I'm eating a truckload of fruit. I didn't even exercise that much this week - I did a 6 km walk/run on Monday and a 12 km walk on Wednesday but no gym. Yikes - hope I'm not losing muscle tone.

I must 'fess up - when I saw 74.0 on the scales this morning. I ran back to the toilet, hoping I could some how elminate 100 grams from body. I was even checking for squeezable pimples, anything to push me into the 73s. But it wasn't to be.

When my sister and I were kids, we used to giggle over a bit of grafitti we'd once read on the toilet wall - here I sit broken hearted, thought I shit but I only farted. I learnt the true poignancy of that verse this morning.

I even took the hair elastics off my hair before I reweighed but I'm just not meant to be in the 73s. Not this week anyway.

Yikes - just realised that now I've identified this - small gain, big loss - pattern, I don't want to get into the mindset that I'm going to gain this week so I can have a free for all. I'm going to have to work hard to burn off the hen's night festivities anyway.

squeezable zits!! mwahahahah :) what a great loss, woohoo!

By Blogger Shauna, at 9:33 am  

HAHAHA Hun you don't know how many of us have ran to the loo to do that EXACT same thing, I laughed so much @ that grafitti.

Congrats@ 74 that's sooooooo bloody awesome, it's like every week I let out this big OMG!!!! I get so excited for you.

so only exercising was a 6k walk/run and a 12k walk LOL those are massive numbers Hun! I was like wow, only eh. compare that to you a few years ago and you probably see how much more it is.

Doing awesomely awesome, can't wait to hear 73, 72, 71, 70!!!!!

Have a great weekend :D

By Blogger Dee, at 9:50 am  

Awesome work!!!!

maybe something to do with the muscles... burning more Cal even when you haven't done as much exercise????

You are still the exercise queen. :D

By Blogger Ang, at 4:20 pm  

come on...73.? this week.... NO GAIN!!! well done on the huge loss!

By Blogger Madamx81, at 4:35 pm  

I lost 200g about 2 hours after I posted my weigh in post...water weight perhaps...still I didn't count it...so hopefully it will add to next weeks loss!

Great loss Kathryn...and no binging this week...not that i can say much because I am princess perfect we know ;)

Have a great weekend!

By Blogger Lucinda, at 11:12 pm  

LOL don't get too crazy about that figure girl. I started to at the end and realised I was getting too nuts, hence the 5kg buffer I gave myself. I'm up again too this week but it's alright.

Somehow I don't think this week is going to give you the same gain result. Lots of different things are happening for you and your determination is there not let it become a pattern.

Have a great weekend babe!!

By Blogger Mary, at 6:48 am  

You took out your hair bands?? Hilarious!! You are cracking me up today!
I hear you on the hangover thing, and that's exactly why I don't drink much anymore either. Youch!
Have a great week.
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 1:14 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Tired

Once More, With Feeling...

Dear Anon,

Busy Busy

Me

Weigh In - 75.6 kgs

Food

Work

Run Baby Run

Binge Triggers and Problem Foods

archives