iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::10.3.06::

Weigh In - 75.6 kgs

A gain of 400 grams this week... was expecting something like that after my preternaturally large loss last week. My master plan had been to get to goal (70 kgs) by next weekend when my friends come home from overseas but I can't see that happening, sort of surgery or amputation. Oh well, I will be under 75 by next week and that's something.

While I know that none us of are happy with a gain, you know that you can lose that before next weekend anyway.
I think you have done an amazing job and I am sure that your friends are going to be totally flabbergasted at seeing the new much thinner you.
Have a great weekend and take care !
Me

By Blogger Me, at 12:57 pm  

as 'me' said, we're never happy with gain, but it could be a lot worse. Good Luck with getting under 75 for next week :)

By Blogger Madamx81, at 3:31 pm  

400g in relation to the bigger picture? That's nothing babe. Your routine has been a little out of whack lately so don't beat yourself up about it. I reckon you will be under 75kg by next week and you've got the extra motivation!

By Blogger Mary, at 3:55 pm  

Do your best Kath, you've done so well, I am blown away...I haven't seen you in person since December, so I'm expecting my jaw to drop at the Bloggers dinner later this month!!

Good luck, I hope you can get under 75 next week xxx

By Blogger philippa_moore, at 9:22 pm  

Ditto what everyone else has said, you can lose that and more this week and your friends will be so impressed with your efforts when they see you!
Have a great weekend,
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 12:00 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Food

Work

Run Baby Run

Binge Triggers and Problem Foods

Binge Triggers and Problem Foods

Weigh In Day - 75.2 Kilograms

Call the circus...

More About Chocolate

Quickie...

Stuffed

archives