iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::9.3.06::

Food

I've been so tired lately and I think it's because I'm not eating properly. Not overeating, but skipping meals and not making healthy choices. Yesterday I went to the bakery to get breakfast and the best choice was an egg and bacon roll. It was delish and I was so full but then I went to get a coffee and got a big muffin too. I was so extra full after that, I didn't have lunch and only a packet of dried fruit and nuts for dinner.

Today was a bit better - I had a chickpea pattie with roast vegetables and salad for lunch and I think I'll cook a huge bowl of vegies for dinner. My housemate moved out and took his microwave which is a bummer cos I have a freezer full of meals I've made. I guess I just have to think ahead and defrost them until I can afford one of my own.

I thought I better stop by and check out how my same weight buddy is going! I hear you on making some of the not so wise food choices. I agree that when there is only that little more to lose, we do get a little slack! We need to spur each other on!!

By Blogger Angie, at 9:45 pm  

Skipping meals will mess with you all the time but great to see you working around it. Bummer about the microwave.

By Blogger Mary, at 3:52 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Work

Run Baby Run

Binge Triggers and Problem Foods

Binge Triggers and Problem Foods

Weigh In Day - 75.2 Kilograms

Call the circus...

More About Chocolate

Quickie...

Stuffed

Sore

archives