iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::21.3.06::

Handy Hint...

If you decide to pop on your runners and walk to work of a morning, make sure you put your work shoes in your bag.

Yes, I spend the second day at the new job in work suit, stockings, socks and runners. Not a good look at all.

The good news is, well I dunno if I mentioned this but on Friday night, when I was drinking I lost all my cards out of my wallet. One of my friends was going to go back to the bar and ask about them but today I got them sent back in the mail. How nice of the bar people is that? I'm so happy. Also got my R4tK pack so am extra happy.

Yesterday I got two wedding outfits from my sister. I so wish I had a digi camera so I could get help deciding. One is a black and grey slip dress with a little matching jacket - very sophisticated; the other is a red and black halter dress - very sexy. I think I'll go the black and grey because I'd need to buy a new bra for the halter neck and some kind of wrap to cover the arm flab. Also, the wedding guests are all couples so sexy is wasted on them.

ps. I mentioned the hen's night thing to a woman in my writing class and she said it would be great material for the wedding scene in my novel. Suddenly I'm seeing things in a whole new light... hehe.

I would still go the sexy and let them all see what they're missing out on. Maybe you could do your own rendition of "Doncha wish your girlfriend was hot like me" LOL. Sorry, just my sick sense of humour! What's a bet if that song comes on at the wedding now you'll be pissing yourself laughing whichever outfit you wear!
Be good, thanks for the Karma
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 9:51 pm  

How lucky to get all your cards back!

LOL at the runners with your work gear! New fashion perhaps!?

By Blogger Suzy, at 7:24 am  

What a fab fashion statement - runners and a suit! I've just got new runners and I'm very self-conscious about how BRIGHT WHITE they are. Might have to spill some tea on them.
I don't want to sound like my mother, but if you like both outfits I'd go for the one I feel most comfortable in. You'll have more fun at the wedding if you're not worrying about how you sit or stand!

By Blogger Sue, at 7:38 am  

Lots of pressies in the mail - lucky you to get your cards back. I say buy a new bra and show the bride how good your boobs can look also... look forward to the photos.

By Blogger Cinders, at 9:22 am  

lOl at you in work attire with runners. Talk about commitment to exercise!! Both outfits sound lovely, wear them and enjoy the event and bugger the nasty GF.

By Blogger michelle, at 1:15 pm  

Both outfits sound fabulous. Perhaps where the black one but pack the red one in your bag 'just in case'....

Love that you are looking at things and using them for your novel. Can't wait to read it. Do you need a chapter on small children? I could lend you mine LOL

By Blogger Margaret, at 2:25 pm  

Damn I mean 'wear' not 'where' d'oh

By Blogger Margaret, at 2:26 pm  

hey, it has been a fashion trend in europe the last couple of years, to wear runners with work suits. So if anyone tells anything that let them know how far ahead you are ;)

When I was in BElfast I went reread most of your archives.

You got to do it sometime, to see what an amazing thing you have accomplished!!!!

Ithink you will look great no matter what you will wear. You know you have to have pictures taken for us, dont you?

By Blogger Argy, at 5:40 pm  

That's totally something that I would do! Ha! I'm sure you wore those runners well, though, and at least it was something active instead of having your pajama shirt on or something like that.

Yeah, don't waste sexy, lol. Ya can't go wrong with sophisticated at a wedding. :)

By Blogger Zara, at 3:54 am  

LOL so you're a suit wearing runner hey, love it! Great to hear you got all your cards back too. See, there is hope for these cold heartless society yet :-) Good idea for using the hen's night fiasco in your book, classic.

By Blogger Mary, at 2:51 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Sniffles

Sniffles

Drinking

Rollercoaster of Lard - Weigh in 74 kgs

Tired

Once More, With Feeling...

Dear Anon,

Busy Busy

Me

Weigh In - 75.6 kgs

archives