iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::2.4.06::

Sunday Stuff

I couldn't get online all day yesterday. How damn frustrating!

I went for a run yesterday. I figured it was around 12 km - 3 km from my place to Princess Park, 2 laps of Princess Park which I think is around 3 km per lap, then home. I ran most of it except for the 3 km home. I'm not too sore today either, but I know which bra I won't be wearing next week for the R4tK.

Speaking of which, I realised I have to do the most important part of my preparation - make a playlist on my ipod. I'm getting pretty sick of all the songs I have on there so I might see what Andrew has on his computer, if I can track him down -- he seems to spend his weekends hanging out with his mates now.

I'm really hanging out for when I start getting paid regularly from my job - I desperately need winter clothes. Last night I put on the vinyl jacket I lived in last winter and it's huge on me! I need work clothes too, I'm getting very sick of wearing the same two outfits.

I'm thinking of getting up earlier and doing morning exercise now that daylight savings has ended. I figure if I start now, I can get up at 6.00 and still think it's 7.00. That's the theory anyway, I'll see how I go.

LOL, I was thinking the same thing with exercise and winter clothes! It's long sleeve weather now and I threw out all my fat clothes. Any excuse to shop really but mulla, gotta find some :-/

By Blogger Mary, at 7:03 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Weigh In - 76 kgs

Plans

The Good

Blair Witch Wedding

Weigh In - 74 kgs

Stuff

Handy Hint...

Sniffles

Sniffles

Drinking

archives