iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::15.4.06::

Photos

BDO 2006

Me, looking like a hard faced old scrubber on my way to the Big Day Out in January.

Me in tiara - Jan 2006

Me in my tiara - Jan 2006

Makeover Expo

Me with Jadey after the Makeover Expo.

I really should get myself one of those newfangled digital camera things so it doesn't take 4 months for me to post photos.

You so don't look like a hard faced old scrubber!! LOL. You look very slim and very funky. Happy Easter. Have a great day.
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 9:17 am  

While I was on the lookout for a scrubber I couldn't help but notice how great you look! Esp those stems - a benefit of being a star I suppose.

I agree w grover, you'd never know you once weighed 110kg. Are there any friends left to surprise? You would have to forgive them if they ignored you in the street. Oohhh, the possibilities have got me all excited, thanks for taking my mind of chocolate today!

By Blogger CaramelKitKat, at 2:36 pm  

These look like still shots from a kick ass rock video! Love it - you look great!!

By Blogger Zara, at 1:33 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Weigh In - 24.5 kg

Down

Star

Monday

I Did It!

PS.

At my age...

Weigh in - 76.6 kg

Pants Rock!

Too Cool For School

archives