iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::6.7.06::

Before and After


I thought I'd post these two pictures together. One was taken about five years (the one on the left that is) and the other is the recent one that I posted a few days ago. It's good to remember myself how far I've come for those days I feel fat and miserable.

I had to come out of lurkdom for this.
You are stunning.
And you have done an absolutely amazing job.
You are simply AMAZING.

By Blogger Bex, at 3:48 am  

In both photos your personality still shines through!

By Blogger Sue, at 6:17 am  

WOW! You look great!

By Blogger Nicole (SummersComing), at 6:28 am  

Using the words of an old cliche "A picture (or two) say a milion words" - what an amazing difference - well done on what you have achieved !

By Blogger Me, at 8:45 am  

WOW!! I would be printing this out and putting it in my wallet to carry around. That way when you next get a case of the "oh crap I don't feel like going to the gym" you can whip this out and get all enthused again.

It is a sensational difference and you should be bloody proud of yourself. This didn't happen because you took a magic pill one night, you worked your butt off the old fashioned way. And your waist, and your bust, and your legs.....

Have a great weekend Kathryn, hope the med's kick in and you start feeling better x

By Blogger Margaret, at 9:39 am  

Look.
at.
you.

Sheeesh, you have worked bloody hard.

By Blogger The Candid Bandit, at 10:55 am  

You look amazing, I love your new profile photo. Sorry to hear that you're not well. Hope you feel better soon. At least the weekend is nearly here.
Rest up and take care of yourself.
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 12:50 pm  

Look at you go! Simply amazing!

I LOVE the new look too - had to check I had come to the right blog there for a second.

By Blogger Ang, at 5:52 am  

Fantastic before & after! You have worked so hard and come so far. I am so proud of you. You are my poster girl!! Love your style too.

By Blogger Mary, at 12:37 pm  

You have come so far Kathryn - you should be very proud of all you have achieved!

O.

M.

G.

:)

By Blogger Ails, at 11:12 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Sick Day

Blush

Dress

Meet Up

LBD

My Ongoing Saga of Illness

Celebrity Slimdowns

Eating Issues

Ruined?

Arrrrggghhh!

archives