iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::6.7.06::

Sick Day

I had the day off sick today but then seemed to spend half my time running around so am very tired now. I went to the market and got my shopping done, which will save me having to battle the crowds on the weekend. I love going to the market midweek when it's quiet and calm. Now I'm stocked up on necessities plus I got a huge bunch of daffodils. I love daffodils, only$2 and they are so cheerful and sweet smelling. The best thing about them though is they remind you no matter how cold and miserable the weather, spring isn't far off. I need that right now.

Then this afternoon we went to see Pirates of the Carribean, figuring that movie rest is as good as bed rest. I now doubt this theory. I kept hoping the movie would end soon so I could get home, but at least Johnny Depp has medicinal properties.

Hope you feel better soon Kathryn.

Loved your photos too!

And I'm with you on Johnny Depp....great Eye Candy!

By Blogger Jaykay, at 8:47 pm  

I totally agree with you re Johnny Depp. Yum ;)

Get well soon Kathryn, bronchitis always suck :(

By Blogger Ails, at 11:09 pm  

Johnny Depp has medicinal qualities!! *laugh* Very true!!

By Blogger philippa_moore, at 11:47 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Blush

Dress

Meet Up

LBD

My Ongoing Saga of Illness

Celebrity Slimdowns

Eating Issues

Ruined?

Arrrrggghhh!

Updates

archives