iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::16.1.07::

My Head Is Going To Explode!


I just got back from the doctor about my headaches - she thinks it could be an aneurysm.

She said it's only mild and to rest up (luckily I went for a run before she said that). I have to have a CRT (whatever that is) tomorrow and then she's coming into the surgery tomorrow especially to see me. That is not reassuring.

Since I only know two things about anerysms - 1. my friend's dad had one and they had to drill into his brain and now he has brain damage and 2. it's a Nirvana song - I googled it. I don't like the words INSTANT DEATH being in anyway associated with my brain*.

She also said if it gets bad overnight to go straight into hospital. Now I'm going to sit up all night waiting for my head to explode.

It's a weird thing - you think the terms health and fitness are complementary but I'm starting to think they are mutally exclusive. Between broken ribs and gaping wounds and now this - fitness just isn't so healthy.



* Disclaimer - I don't really think this will happen.

Oh Kathryn!! I said an immediate prayer for you as soon as I read about the aneursym! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, keep us informed when you can, but don't stress out if you can't!

Take care and GOD BLESS YOU!!
Michelle

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:40 pm  

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttt! Fingers crossed everything goes okay.
I will email you.
Bri

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:20 pm  

Holy crap!

Here's hoping that the scan thingy turns out to be a boring waste of time when they find nothing wrong.

Take care.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:18 pm  

I have every finger crossed for you. I hope it all turns out okay! Take care

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:33 pm  

Yikes, hang in there and try not to freak out. I wish you the very best of luck!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:20 am  

Yowsers, look what i've missed.

I'm glad that you brain hasn't exploded... how scary!

Hope you're feeling better soon. xx

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:41 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Weigh In - 77.6 kg

Food and Exercise

Pain

Gym

Resolve

Weigh In 77.6 kg

Survived!

Camping

Magazines

Resolved!

archives