iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::16.1.07::

PS.

I just wanted to add to the post below - I'm sure it's not that bad. The doctor would have sent me straight to hospital if there was any serious concerns. And, since this has been going on for about a week, if anything dire was going to happen, it would have by now.

Hopefully I'll have the scan tomorrow and the doctor will put me on meds and I'll be right as rain after that. Just thinking I'm going to have to take it a bit easier doing those chin ups and things at the gym from now on.

OMG DARL!!!!!
Thinking of you and sending "let-it-be-not-too-serious" wishes your way.
BTW 15km, very impressive - you will be way ready for the run 4 the kids.
TAKE CARE

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:07 pm  

Good luck! I will be thinking of you and sending positive vibes for a good result +++++++
Take care xx

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:35 pm  

You'll have to let us all know what the prognosis is the moment you know. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you...and my toes too

By Blogger Debstar, at 5:28 pm  

Is it bad that one of my first thoughts was "What a great illness story!!"? Sympathies, best wishes etc of course.

PS. My second thought was "what a bummer that you can't go running". I am a peach of a friend, clearly.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:53 pm  

I've got no idea what the heck it is you have (can't even spell it), but it sounds scary enough and I hope everything will be ok! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:13 pm  

OH YOU POOR THING!!!!!!!!!!! Rest up tonight and get that test done and hopefully all is OK.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:08 pm  

OH YOU POOR THING!!!!!!!!!!! Rest up tonight and get that test done and hopefully all is OK.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:08 pm  

OH YOU POOR THING!!!!!!!!!!! Rest up tonight and get that test done and hopefully all is OK.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:09 pm  

Blogger not letting m epost but trying again. Take it easy tonight and rest up. Will be thinking of you and wishing for clear test results

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:15 pm  

Blogger not letting me post but trying again. Take it easy tonight and rest up. Will be thinking of you and wishing for clear test results

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:39 pm  

Just make sure you come straight on here and let us know what the doc says.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:26 pm  

What's with Michelle? She really really wants you to rest up!!!! hahaha.
Seriously though, everything is crossed for you. I'll be sending you loads of positive vibes that everything goes okay tomorrow, oh and maybe you should rest up! hehe
Bri

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:05 pm  

ohhh crap... i hope all goes well with the doc. thinking of you dude!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:10 pm  

Geez - good luck with the whole brain cloud thing... Sounds like a pretty drastic thing to stoop to just so you can watch Prison Break all day!

PS - I lurrrve that Michael Scofield

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:07 am  

Scans can be quite scary if you're claustrophobic, I didn't know I was until I had to have an MRI for migraines. Couldn't go through with it, luckily I found the triggers for them before having to reschedule the MRI in an open scanner.
Hope it works out for the best and that the problem is very fixable.

{hugs}

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:30 am  

Aw, crap. I hope everything's okay, Kathryn. Thinking of you, and hope your brain gets better soon!

By Blogger hsg, at 8:21 am  

You're too tough for it to be serious anyway! :-) Let us know how you go.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 am  

My God woman, you don't do things by halves do you!! I am so glad you didn't leave it any longer to get those headaches checked out.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care xxxx

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:30 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

My Head Is Going To Explode!

Weigh In - 77.6 kg

Food and Exercise

Pain

Gym

Resolve

Weigh In 77.6 kg

Survived!

Camping

Magazines

archives