iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::4.4.07::

Stuff

I've had a busy week of running around - interviews and errands and stuff like that. I've got another interview tomorrow then I'm going to the City Baths for a run. They are having an open day where you pay a gold coin donation that goes to the Children's Hospital and you can do any of their classes. You also get a week's pass to use their gym.

More details here if you are interested.

Not sure what's going on with the interview process. I must truly suck at them cos I've still not got a job. It's getting ridiculous - the other day I had to go for an agency interview for a 3 week contract. If I get past that, it's a company interview. Lots of effort for 3 weeks of work!

Good luck with the interview- surely once you have a foot in the door you will have no dramas (there is a cliche for every occasion- sorry).

By Blogger MorseyRuns, at 8:50 pm  

It must get awfully wearing, putting on your bright and shiny face for interviews!

By Blogger Sue, at 4:18 am  

Good luck for the interview! :o) I agree with Sue, your poor face must be aching from all that smiley interview action.

Btw, I don't think I congratulated you on the R4K - considering that you spent the week leading up to it with such awful pain in your hip I think you did well to do it, and that is an very respectable time too. I was the same as you, well cranky for the first bit - some people were so annoying! :oD

Anywaysm hope you land a job soon. Keeping everything crossed for you...

B.

By Blogger beakus, at 11:53 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Weigh In - 76.8 kgs

Run for the Kids

PS

I Will Run On Sunday!

Blahs

Donuts

Weigh In - 76.3 kg

Thoughts

Massage

Awful Run

archives