iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::26.6.07::

Cold

I'm so cold. I don't think I've been really warm in the last two months or more. Yesterday at work I was complaining about the cold and one of the woman said she freezes when she gets up of a morning until she puts on the ducted heating. I nearly hit her. If I had ducted heating, I'd be in heaven. Well actually even hell is looking good because it'd be warm.

The other day I thought about packing all my stuff into the car and driving until I could turn the heaters off and moving there. It's damn cold. Sometimes it's even colder inside our house than it is inside. At least I'm motivated for my morning run - it means I only have to shower in the arctic bathroom once a day!

When I get paid this weekend I think I'll go shopping for more heaters and some thermal underwear and a bodysuit made from electric blankets.

Kathryn, I am really suffering this year also even with ducted heating. Until it warms up I think its warmer outside also. The plus is that its beautiful and cool in the summer.

By Blogger Cinders, at 10:07 pm  

I'm with you Kathryn. I hate the cold. I hate the cold. Thank goodness for the electric blanket.

By Blogger Kathy, at 11:21 pm  

Let me just say that thermal underwear is worth its weight in gold. I feel the cold and I can heartily endorse the superfine merino winter woolies.

Also - nothing better than a slow cooked stew with fresh bread. Oops did I just talk about food? Sorry.

By Blogger Celeste, at 11:51 am  

ive never really minded the cold..but this year i am freeeeeezing.. its often colder in my house than outside!!!although i shouldnt complain..maybe its because i lost some fat that used to keep me warm ;)

By Blogger jojo, at 1:20 pm  

When I went for my run last night it was so cold my face froze. When I got home I couldn't speak properly!

By Blogger Andrew(ajh), at 8:05 pm  

This is a interesting line of content, very good article. Thanks for sharing this post, nice way of bring this subject to discussion. Keep up the excellent work !

By Anonymous Kaminad, at 5:39 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Tagged

Sunday

Naked at Work

Speed

Frustrations

Training Program

Bargains

Quick Update

Committed

Running and stuff

archives