iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::25.6.07::

Tagged

I've been tagged by Jaykay (I think someone else tagged me as well so if it was you, yell at me in the comments cos I have the attention span of a goldfish atm).

Aim of the game is a one word response.

1. Where is your cell phone? somewhere

2. Relationship? phhtt

3. Your hair? brown

4. Work? distant

5. Your sister? invalid

6. Your favourite thing? bed

7. Your dream last night? weird

8. Your favourite drink? coffee

9. Your dream car? any

10. The room you’re in? bedroom

11. Your shoes? bed socks

12. Your fears? clowns

13. What do you want to be in 10 years? famous

14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? sister

15. What are you not good at? co-ordination

16. Muffin? top

17. Wish list item? laptop

18. Where you grew up? Tasmania

19. The last thing you did? wash up

20. What are you wearing? pjs

21. What are you not wearing? enough warm clothes (more than one word but I'm freezing)

22. Your pet? none

23. Your computer? dinosaur

24. Your life? quiet

25. Your mood? tired

26. Missing? sleep

27. What are you thinking about? knitting

28. Your car? filthy

29. Your kitchen? filthy

30. Your summer? please

31. Your favourite colour? purple

32. Last time you laughed? today

33. Last time you cried? yonks

34. School? boring

35. Love? huh?


I tag Kada, Mary and CKK.

Night all, I'm off to bed. Been feeling a bit under the weather today. And cold.

I don't blame you, Clowns are sinister, John Wayne Gacey (serial killer) used to dress up as a Clown, 'nuff said really.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:56 pm  

We have the same favorite drink! Scared of clowns ... interesting ... why?

By Blogger Andrew(ajh), at 8:25 pm  

Oh hon, sorry for my super late comment and reply. I hope you don't mind but I've told several people just in the last week that I don't do these so would be a hypocrite if I start doing it now. Please don't take offense if I don't do it!!

xx

By Blogger Mary, at 8:13 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Sunday

Naked at Work

Speed

Frustrations

Training Program

Bargains

Quick Update

Committed

Running and stuff

Quick Update

archives