iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::7.8.05::

Kathryn Needs To Learn

Just because I'm sick, doesn't mean that I can "treat" myself to make me feel better. I've had chocolate for the last two days. I can't be eating chocolate when I'm not going to the gym. It's bad enough that I had to have cough lollies. I think I'll go stock up on soup and low fat ice-cream then take to my bed for the rest of the day. I bought a telly and a dvd player yesterday so I now have season 1 of Buffy to keep me amused.

Remember that sometimes you just have to treat yourself when you are feeling sick - the trick is to get back on track as soon as you are feeling better !
Take care and hope you feel much better soon !
Me

By Blogger Me, at 6:56 pm  

As the old saying goes, "under stress, we regress." I am feeling the same pull today as I have a fever and a horrible sore throat. I'm suspicious that my body is trying to resist the very good exercise program I started one week ago, but it's probably just being with friends who arrived from the UK with horrible sore throats and colds. I just had to hug and kiss them. D'oh! Feel better, Kathryn. :)

By Blogger not specified, at 8:47 pm  

I think it is extremely unfair that we have to count cough lollies. Kj's or points. Not fair. We should be able to deduct the total off what we eat ;)

Hope you are feeling better soon.

By Blogger Margaret, at 9:55 pm  

I think I'm taking treating myself to the extreme.

Funny you say that Debra. For the past five years or so, every time I started exercising I'd get sick then quit. It is strange how we work.

By Blogger Kathryn, at 11:04 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Yikes!

Slacker Me

Snuffle

Trust

All Of Me

Things To Look Forward To #1

Learning From Myself

Philosophical Thoughts

Curvy

Things

archives