iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::7.8.05::

Sick and Tired Binge-A-Rama

This whole thing of giving myself treats while I'm sick is going too far. I dragged my weary carcass out of bed to get food today and ended up at NQR (a chain that has discontinued, overstock, close to use-by-date food, there is prolly a name for that but I can't think of it). I got everything there I needed so avoided the happy family shopping chaos at the local supermarket.

They had weight watchers icecreams, the yummy drumstick type ones, 3 packets for $5. Since they are usually $5 for one packet I stocked up. I also got other low fat icecream and lots of soups and some really cheap Lean Cuisines.

Then I ate FOUR weight watchers icecreams today. Four. I am a pig. I just couldn't stop myself.

I think the main problem is that I am too sick to do much more than watch dvds so I am bored shitless. Boredom = eating. Gotta stop that. I want to get back to the gym.

Still, I lost a kilo this week. Hopefully I won't find it again next week.

You are right - just because you are sick doesn't mean that you can eat however much you like BUT you can give your body comfort food while it is sick. The thing to try to remember is that once you are better YOU HAVE TO STOP !!! I know how hard it is (having been down this road myself on numerous occassions - not necessarily sick but with other set backs) and it is like falling off a horse - you just have to get back up and try again. You can do it - you are so close to reaching your goal - what if you try to reach it BEFORE your birthday. Take care, be good and look after yourself !
Me

By Blogger Me, at 8:39 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Kathryn Needs To Learn

Yikes!

Slacker Me

Snuffle

Trust

All Of Me

Things To Look Forward To #1

Learning From Myself

Philosophical Thoughts

Curvy

archives