iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::6.9.05::

Deadset

I just realised I'm almost guaranteed of a weight loss next week - I'm getting my legs waxed! I reckon that will be a good 2-3 kilos of winter growth coming off. You could almost weave it into a coat.

It isn't one of my stupider weight loss ideas. The other day, I had a new body scrub and actually wondered if it'd be lighter once I sloughed off those dead skin cells.

By the way, it didn't work.

I always think that when I have my hair cut! I never learn...

By Blogger YP, at 4:26 am  

I think that is a great idea for weight loss. Up there with my "literally laughing your arse off" theory. A swing in the dark, maybe!!

By Blogger Jules, at 6:22 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Boxing

Life on a Monday

A Big Fat History Of Me - Part 4

Dreams

So Close

Cold

Born To Be Wild

Walking Against The Wind

Swimming

Spud

archives