iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::1.9.05::

Cold

I walked home from work again tonight - well not all the way home. I decided to shortcut through a park then the back streets of the suburb next to mine, only after a little while I realised I was lost. I figured if I kept walking, I'd come out on a major road. So I walked and I walked and ended up at the same park at which I'd started. Damnit. So I caught the tram from there. I know when to quit. I am like a modern day Burke and Wills.

The plan was to get home, cook dinner then go to Pump class but I got home and realised I was being far too ambitious. Plus I was freezing cold. I'm still cold. I thought exercise was meant to warm you up. Doesn't seem to be working.

Yes where did our great weather go!
I would love to know how you ended up doing a circle...didn't burke and wills get lost somewhere as well?

Hope it warms up.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:26 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Born To Be Wild

Walking Against The Wind

Swimming

Spud

Studies Show...

Today

Friends: A Rant

Sick Again

Take That, Plateau. Blam. Whap.

Weird Day

archives