iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::26.8.05::

Take That, Plateau. Blam. Whap.

I thought I'd never break through the 93s. For the past through weeks I've been hovering around 93-94 and it's been as frustrating as hell, especially since my exercising has been limited by that evil flu.

So I did my weekly weigh in today - 91.7.

How happy I am?

Well done on the great loss! Have a lovely weekend.

By Blogger Suzy, at 8:39 am  

Congrats on the results this week. I hate it when people sell something as "Lean" and it quite obviously isn't - ripped off. Not your fault though but does reinforce the value of having a points guide handy. Love your honesty and have enjoyed catching up on your blog.

By Blogger Learning Leaders, at 11:26 am  

Yaaaay! Well done! *happy dance* Excellent stuff. :)

By Blogger jak, at 1:52 pm  

Yaay for you Kathryn....

By Blogger Jaykay, at 7:12 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Weird Day

A Challenge!

I Did It

Foiled

A Big Fat History Of Me - Part 3

This Week

An Attack of the Blahs

Therapy

Thanks and Things

A Big Fat History of Me - Part 2

archives