iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::21.8.05::

This Week

Okay, I'm still sick. It's been over two weeks. I'm not at all happy about it. I'll feel fine for a while and be all - woohoo... I'm cured - then a couple of hours later I'm sneezing and headachey. What the hell? If I'm not better this week I'm going to go back to the doctor and demand he do something.

The worst of it is, for some reason when I walk (walk for exercise not just to go to the shops and stuff) I end up with bad headaches. Weird, huh. I'm not sure if it's because of the motion or maybe because I walk at night and my ears etc get cold. But it's not good. And I need to exercise.

So, this week, this is the plan - try to do as much incidental exercise as possible. Since I can't do much else, the incidental exercise will have to be it. Also, I was doing 8 minute abs every morning a couple of months ago. I might try doing that again.

Foodwise, the word for the week is citrus. I'm going to try and get as much vitamin C into my body as possible. It's me against the flu bug and I'm going to win.

Hope that you are feeling better soon - take care of yourself and get back to the dr if you aren't getting any better. Although a few people have said that this flu does seem to linger for quite a while.
Take care of yourself and hope you have a good week !
Me

By Blogger Me, at 12:07 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

An Attack of the Blahs

Therapy

Thanks and Things

A Big Fat History of Me - Part 2

Another Quickie

Just a Quickie

A Big Fat History Of Me - Part 1

Treats

Punk Rock Aerobics

Grateful

archives