iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::16.8.05::

Another Quickie

You know what is weird? I keep thinking my weight is in the hundreds. Like I've read a couple of blogs with people who are in their hundreds and automatically thought 'Oh they are around my weight.' Then today when I was setting up my profile on Diet Club, I went to type in 103 instead of 93. I guess it takes me a while to cotton on.

And something else. I made a decision while shopping yesterday. No more Plus Size/Big is Beautiful/Large Arse shopping for me. I have been hovering between plus and regular sizes for a while and while looking through the hideous fat clothes in Target last night, I thought I've had enough of this. If I can't find what I want in normal sizes, then I'll just go without until it fits me.

I've been wanting a short skirt to show off my sex-ay legs and not finding one. I saw one in an 18 last night at Target but it looked on the small side. I think I'll go buy it and then work at fitting into it.

I whole heartedly agree re the plus sizes, seeing as my weight is dropping, I too will wait. If I never get to the next size down perhaps walking around nude will be enough to make me get moving!

Congrats on being in the 90s, can't wait to see you there!

PS. Thanks for the comment on my blog, I'll catch up on yours v soon.

By Blogger CaramelKitKat, at 4:31 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Just a Quickie

A Big Fat History Of Me - Part 1

Treats

Punk Rock Aerobics

Grateful

Question

Thoughts On A Saturday Afternoon

Regrets, I've Had A Few

Getting There

Hell's Bells

archives