iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::15.8.05::

Treats

I had a Dolmio Vegetable Lasagna for dinner, only 1,090 kjs but it just wasn't satisifying, more like a soup with some pasta chucked in than a lasagna. I decided to pop up to the supermarket and get a weight watchers pudding for dessert. I needed breakfast cereal anyway. So I picked up a few things including some Sara Lee frozen raspberries. Man, I love those things. Then I got a Nestle diet chocolate mousse. I've heard good things about them but never tried them before.

So I skipped the WW pudding and heated some raspberries and had them with the chocolate mousse. Oh my, it was the most delicious treat ever. Yummo.

I'm still sick and not exercising so I am pleased that I went for the lower kilojoule treat. Also, with great strength and determination, I bypassed the heavily discounted chocolates - Guylan shells reduced to 0.69c and small packs of Cadbury Favourites for $1.69. I am the world's biggest sucker for anything reduced in price but I didn't need those chocolates so I looked at them a while then put them back. Go me!

Well done on not picking up the reduced choccies - good for you !!! Thanks also for the insight into your childhood - there are a few things there that I can really relate to !
Take care and look after yourself - hope you are 100% better soon !
Me

By Blogger Me, at 8:47 am  

I quite often have strawberries with the mousse. Such a nice dessert and it lasts longer when you add the fruit in to it. Well done for making the good choices.

By Blogger Margaret, at 8:55 am  

I've never thought to add fruit to the choc mousse. Adding strawberries sounds yummy!

By Blogger Jaykay, at 9:28 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Punk Rock Aerobics

Grateful

Question

Thoughts On A Saturday Afternoon

Regrets, I've Had A Few

Getting There

Hell's Bells

Lose The Chair!

Mega Bingefest, Son of Binge-A-Rama

Habits of Thin People

archives