iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::14.8.05::

Question

Okay, in the US where sizing is different from here, you hear of people being like a size 2 or a size 0 but do they get any smaller? What I really want to know is if they start going into negative figures.. can you be a size -2?

I also want to know where these people put their internal organs.

My understanding is that if you're smaller than a size 0, you have to have your clothes specially tailored or go to girl's sizes. The reason for the Big Zero is because clothes are larger now than they used to be (I guess to flatter us into thinking we're smaller sizes). There are size zero women who look perfectly normal to me (being short and petite as well). They look fine. It's when the women who are 5'7" and above start heading for zero that you wonder where their internal organs are. Hope that satisfies your curiosity!

By Blogger not specified, at 7:25 am  

I have heard of a size 00 which is smaller then a 0. Very scary.

By Blogger seemzy, at 4:47 pm  

That is why all the stars have those huge oversized handbags. They use them to store all their internal bits.

I have often wondered about US sizes. When they go on and on about so-and-so being a size 6. And we think omg how can that be. But in our reality they are a size 8 and 5 ft nothing so probably an OK size for them. I would rather be a size 12, have curves, be healthy, and know that I look like a woman.

Am catching up on your blog so will be back :)

By Blogger Margaret, at 8:53 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Thoughts On A Saturday Afternoon

Regrets, I've Had A Few

Getting There

Hell's Bells

Lose The Chair!

Mega Bingefest, Son of Binge-A-Rama

Habits of Thin People

Sick and Tired Binge-A-Rama

Kathryn Needs To Learn

Yikes!

archives